What data do we collect?
- We do not collect any of your customers’ data.
- If you use the option to build your email list ..
- we do not store your customers’ name, nor their email address on our servers.
- we only forward your customers’ name and email address to Mailchimp or the respective service you have selected.
- The only data we store is ..
- Your store’s address on the web (Example: https://clawcrane.myshopify.com)
- The settings your are typing into the settings page of the app (Example: Which discount codes to use, the colors to use in the app, ..)
How do we collect your data?
- Your store address is transmitted by Shopify to us when you install the app.
- Your settings are transmitted when you click on “Save” on the app settings.
How will we use your data?
- Your store’s address is used to associate the settings and the app installation with your store.
- Your settings are used to customize the app experience for your customers.
How will se store your data?
We host our services with digitalocean.com and our servers are located in:
- Toronto, Canada (Shopify Apps)
- Frankfurt, Germany (Backups for the purpose of restoring our servers in case of damage)
What are cookies (and local storage) and how do we use them?
We use these features ONLY for ..
- Keeping you logged into the admin panel of our apps
- We store a cookies in your webbrowser with which your browser can prove that he is eligible to use the admin panel.
- Storing your customers’ state of the game on their computers
- Example: Did he already win a prize? Did he maybe chose not to be bothered by the app?
- When they leave your website, but later return, we can continue the game at that point.